How to Find a Good Plumber in Your Area
View more related buyers guides
Published by TOP4 Team
Blocked drains can be caused by several things, such as grease, hair, or leftover food stuck in the pipe, it can also occur when sanitary products such as toilet tissue paper, socks, handkerchiefs, napkins into your pipeline. Whatever the cause of it, you should find a reliable and professional plumber that can handle it and here are some tips on choosing the right one.
1. Always seek out referrals be it friends, family, professionals e.g., trusted building contractors and trade material suppliers, etc. Additionally, on larger scale projects it is wise to have your considered plumber provide at least two to three referrals for you to contact of past clients they have serviced.
2. Ensure that the business has a website and look for testimonials from past clients.
3. Longevity in business usually indicates a good business with quality services, products and solid customer satisfaction. Although a newly formed company should not automatically be discounted – the number of years in business is a strong performance indicator.
4. Make sure the plumber has a special machine that can clear blockages in the drains, starting if it turns out they don’t carry the machine
5. Prepare plenty of water to perform a test to ensure that your channel is completely clear of obstruction
6. Make sure that all plumbing work to be performed is guaranteed in writing. Any professional plumbing company that provides quality work will have no difficulty in committing in writing a guarantee of their quality work. Additionally, there will be no misunderstanding as to what and exactly how much you are contracting for. This practice is good for both you and your plumber.
7. After making sure that the blocked drains have been resolved then you make payment.
For blocked drains repair and other plumbing services, feel free to call a Top4 affiliated plumber today.