Benefits of a Tax Accountant
View more related buyers guides
Published by TOP4 Team
Many Australian’s files and lodge their own tax returns each year, utilising only a limited source of tax knowledge they have from both word of mouth and what they find on the internet.
Did you know that if you were to use a tax accountant for your return you would pay a small fee but receive a much greater return on your tax?
It's true! Tax accountants are in business for a reason, learn why I use a tax accountant when doing my tax return.
What is a tax accountant?
A tax accountant is a qualified accountant in Australia that has dedicated their profession to understand how the Australian tax laws and tax systems operate. By understanding how the ATO operates and the taxes and deductions that exist, a good tax accountant can help you deduct a lot of money from your annual tax bill
Why use an accountant?
Here are the reasons why you should use a tax accountant:
• They will find deductions you never knew existed.
• They will help you learn how to organise your files for next year.
• The cost of seeing one is tax deductible for the following year.
• If you use a tax accountant, filing your tax in July will allow you to not pay any tax that is owing until the following year because you are registered with a tax agent.
• A good tax accountant will help you understand how to maximise your finances and always be safe and legal in operating under the rules the ATO provide.
• Last but not least, it's convenient! Get someone else to do the most boring thing you have to do each year!
If you're looking for a reliable tax accountant that can help you with your tax accounting problems, consult Gala Tax & Accounting Services today!