If you have ever seen the transformation of an area after pressure cleaning, you will understand why Mr Highlights recommends having your home pressure washed on a regular basis. As well as keeping your house looking fresh and clean, pressure wash cleaning is also a valuable tool in prolonging the life of your house by removing any debris and plant life that could cause damage and deterioration if left to grow.
• Transform a grimy exterior and make your home stand out from the rest.
• Regular pressure wash cleaning keeps insects, dirt and grime to a minimum.
• Prevent unsightly cracks from forming due to mildew and mould.
• Prevent people from slipping on mouldy concrete surfaces, especially around pool areas.
• Remove chemicals and oils from surfaces.
• Prepare surfaces for new paint and other surface coatings.
Pressure wash cleaning is an important part of any and all home makeovers. When we are preparing to repair or paint a surface first we need to remove all the dirt and grime from the surface to ensure a smooth, sleek finish. Another important aspect of pressure cleaning a surface is that it prepares it for the new product by removing any of the old chemicals and surface elements. This prevents an adverse chemical reaction occurring between the old and new surface coating, and ensures that the new surface coating goes on as cleanly as it can for the perfect finish.
At Mr Highlights we enjoy the opportunity to transform your home back to its original glory and you’ll be amazed how something as simple as a good pressure wash clean can bring out the colour and life of your home and its surrounds. Often people wait until a special occasion to get their home looking as great as it can, but we believe there’s no better time than the present, to make your home sparkle as new, so call us today for a free quote.