- All Categories
- Trade & Professional
- Architecture & Design (174)
- Automotive Trade (98)
- Aviation & Aerospace (3)
- Beauty, Cosmetics & Hair Trade (206)
- Broadcasting Industry (9)
- Building & Construction (1171)
- Civil Engineering (8)
- Cleaning (254)
- Crime, Police & Courts (20)
- Defence (1)
- Digital Design & Graphics (13)
- Education (108)
- Education - Preschool (5)
- Education - Schools (5)
- Education - Tertiary (14)
- Electrician (104)
- Engineering (76)
- Exports & Supply Chain (1)
- Fashion & Apparel Trade (12)
- Food, Snack & Beverage Trade (7)
- Hotels, Clubs & Hospitality (5)
- Human Resources Professionals (82)
- Infrastructure (16)
- Law (130)
- Manufacturing (153)
- Meetings & Trade Shows (1)
- Music Industry (76)
- Occupational Health & Safety (146)
- Polymers & Plastics (6)
- Printing & Publishing (13)
- Retail Trade (20)
- Rural & Agriculture (4)
- Security System (113)
- Swimming Pools & Spas (5)
- Television - Trade (3)
- Timber Trade (8)
- Training (4)
- Travel & Tourism Trade (110)
- Truck, Bus, Rail & Heavy Machinery (25)
Automotive Trade Posts ( 98 results )
When you think of the name of a vehicle, you probably think of its make and model. But what does car make and model mean? Contact German Precision today!
For some people, buying a new car during the pandemic means buying online. But should you buy a used car online, or should you buy it face-to-face?
Many Australians say they would consider buying an electric car. But unfortunately, new electric vehicles don’t come cheap. So, should you buy a used electric car in Australia?
You may think that odometer tampering can only be done on old cars. Unfortunately, odometer tampering and dodgy roadworthy certificates are not a thing of the past!
Having your brakes in good working order is very essential for your safety. Read on to know when to replace your used car brake pads.
It’s crucial to know how to care for and maintain your second-hand car. Read some maintenance tips for your used car in this article. Contact German Precision today for more info.
Depreciation is one of the biggest costs of car ownership. While it's unavoidable, German Precision has compiled some tips to retain your car's resale value.
If you're planning to buy a used car, you should never buy a written-off vehicle. Keep reading for more information or contact German Precision today!
Winding back the odometer to suggest a vehicle has travelled less distance than it really is called odometer fraud, and has been a common scam practice in Australia. Beware of the signs!
When you have a family, there are several things to change, including foregoing a stylish automobile in favour of something more “practical.” But before buying a family car, read these tips first!