What's With The Australian Trellis Door Company’s Security Doors
The Australian Trellis Door Company’s (ATDC) security doors are extremely versatile — they’re sideways, out of the way, and out of sight when not in use, making them almost invisible during trading hours.
- Suitable for securing counter tops for many reasons, including the fact that they can accommodate curved shaped counter tops
- Can traverse a 90-degree angle over a tight 600mm radius turn
- They can meet at right angles (and at any angle) to each other, and in this way can secure an L-shaped configured benchtop
- Up/down keyturn shootbolt locking mechanisms provide a seamless unobstructed lock-up solution, which requires no unsightly permanent lock posts and no clumsy and cumbersome removeable mullions.
- Trackless security doors are also an option when no support structure is available
- Available in a double diamond lattice, which pitches the cross metal linkages very tightly together and restricts persons reaching through the security door to reach valuable items behind the door
- Constructed from precision engineered steel sections and finished in a high quality powder-coated finish
- Robust and strong, providing a formidable deterrent against attempted break and enters
- Also suitable for securing shopfronts, heritage buildings, clubs, restaurants, hotels, warehouses, sports stadiums, airports and residential applications such as patio and French doors, sliding glass doors and windows
ATDC’s security doors are available for sale in Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Adelaide, Perth, Canberra, Darwin and in all regional towns across Australia. For more information on ATDC’s extensive range of unique commercial and residential security doors, visit www.trellisdoors.com.au or contact ATDC on 1800 657 435 for a free measure and quote.