Security and Style Highlighted in the S08 Curved Security Door System
Spaces can be defined not by corners or edges, but by curves. For properties with curved features, such as reception counters, shopfronts, bay windows, eateries and restaurants, a specially designed security door system—like the Australian Trellis Door Company's S08 curved steel trellis door—is essential.
Features that make it a good fit
The following specifications can help business and property owners determine the best fit and usage for the S08 steel trellis system for their space:
1. This door system can be made to any height (up to a maximum of 4000mm), any radius (with the tightest at 400mm), and any width. Its weight is 12kg per metre squared.
2. It can be used for the top hung or the bottom hung. For bottom hung applications, very little top support fixing is required, and the door runs on the bottom guide rail (which is made from 32x8mm steel). The floor track can either be recessed or removable.
3. Alternatively, users can top hang the door with the help of support wheels and a heavy duty top track. Bottom patio bolts can be used in place of a bottom track in order to lock the door to the floor.
4. The steel trellis doors can fold away to 15% of its closed size.
5. Upon request, special egress locking that can make the door system compliant with the BCA is available.
6. It comes in standard black satin or pearl white powdercoat finishes. Other colours are also available upon request
7. There are three different locking options to ensure maximum security of the curved premises:
- A triple slamlock
- A keyturn shootbolt system
- An up/down keyturn shootbolt locking (This provides a seamless finish even without permanent posts)
- The door system comes with a five-year warranty.
Making the sustainable choice
The Australian Trellis Door Company also infused this steel trellis security door system with remarkable sustainability properties. The system is:
- Locally made
- Designed for disassembly
- Designed to come with reduced packaging
- Supported by a take-back program