ATDC's Safety Barrier Complies With ACT Licensing Laws
Australian Trellis Door Company’s (ATDC) industry leading safety barrier was recently installed at a Liquorland site situated within a Coles Supermarket at Gungahlin in the ACT. The project manager and builder on this site was Mainbrace Constructions.
ATDC’s safety barrier was deemed sufficiently compliant under the ACT’s strict licensing laws to secure the Liquorland store when locked and closed whilst the Coles Supermarket (which trades for longer hours) itself remains open for trading.
- Approximately 25 lineal metres wide and 2020mm high
- Portable, completely trackless and requires no overhead support structure
- Able to span Liquorland’s 25-metre shopfront without the need for any removeable mullions
- Fully retractable and collapsible
- Folds out of the way and out of site when not in use
- Steel constructed
- Robust and strong (With its multi-point locking mechanisms it provides an excellent deterrent against would-be intruders and a very effective loss prevention tool.)
- Also available in an aluminium version for particular use in installations in a marine environment
- Both OH +S rated for safety and also complies with Australian Standard 4687-2007 Temporary Fencing and Hoarding (in certain circumstances)
- Can also be supplied in a double diamond configuration, which prevents persons from putting their hands through the barrier to reach goods or products being secured behind the barrier
ATDC’s safety barrier is now available for sale in Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Perth, Adelaide, Canberra, Darwin and all regional towns across Australia. When customers require a safety barrier for short term temporary use, ATDC’s safety barrier is available for rental for a fixed period.
For more information on ATDC’s full range of safety barriers, visit www.trellisdoors.com.au or call us on 1800657 435 from anywhere in Australia.