Frequently Asked Questions --- Payments
- Do you support PayPal/Bit coin payment?
At present, we support payment only through Visa, Mastercard or American Express. However, our team is continuously working to integrate other options for your convenience.
- How frequently will I need to add credits?
The amount of credits you add and the frequency is completely in your control. We would suggest you to ensure you have sufficient credits especially while running a promotional offer so that you get maximum visibility.
- How safe and secure are my card details?
- How would you use my credit card details?
- I have multiple businesses. Can I use different cards for each?
Yes. We provide you complete access over your preferred payment method. Don't forget to select the right card while adding credit points.
- What are Credit Points and how can I use them?
Credit points are loyalty points which are used to view Leads or 'Bump-Up' your listings (more details about the Bump up can be accessed here). Each credit point equals A$ 1 and can be purchased in the 'Purchase Credit Points' section under 'Make your Payment'.
The complete price list for the credit points are shown below:
Chargeable Items - Unit Credits (Unit Price)
Viewing listing enquiry - 2 CP (AU$ 2)
Viewing product quote - 2 CP (AU$ 2)
Reposting a Job - 2 CP (AU$ 2)
Bumping Up Products - 3 CP (AU$ 3)
Bumping Up Business Listings - 3 CP (AU$ 3)
Bumping Up Jobs - 3 CP (AU$ 3)
Bumping Up Press Releases - 3 CP (AU$ 3)
- What is the 'Status' option under Transaction History? I have made a payment but my credits are not updated.
For more information on Card status, follow this link:
- When will I be charged and for what?
You will be deducted of credit points only when you 'Bump-Up' your listings/jobs/products or view lead details. So do ensure you have sufficient credits to enable you to bump up your listing whenever you require.