1. What personal information do we collect?
- account information, including information about your account from Third Party Services. Top4 does not receive or store passwords from Third Party Services.
- mailing or street address;
- email address;
- telephone number
- age or birth date;
- profession, occupation or job title;
- your network and connections;
- details of the products and services you have purchased from us or which you have enquired about, together with any additional information necessary to deliver those products and services and to respond to your enquiries;
- any additional information relating to you that you provide to us directly through our websites or indirectly through use of our website or online presence through our representatives or otherwise.
2. How do we collect your personal information?
- directly from you through our websites, phone calls, application forms or when you download and use digital apps
- from public sources
- from your visits and clicks on our web pages or social media presences, and
- when we’re required to do so by law
3. How do we use your personal information?
We provide relevant businesses to you based on your location. We also monitor customer traffic patterns and site usage to help us develop the design and layout of the platform. We may also use the information we collect to occasionally notify you about important functionality changes to top4.com.au and its services, and special offers we think you’ll find valuable.
4. How do we protect your personal information?
The information you provide us with will not be shared with third parties unless it is a requisite for us to be able to deliver a service to you. We will ascertain that we will comply with the Commonwealth Privacy Act 1988 when making use of information provided by you via online forms on this website, any type of communications that you may use to contact us or any databases we use to retain your details.
5. Disclosure of your personal information to outside parties
6. How to contact us