Klooger Phillips Lawyers
Solicitors - Maroochydore, QLD
Klooger Phillips Lawyers at Maroochydore offers advice in relation to business structures, preparation of contractual documentation, partnership agreements and buy & sell agreements.
Klooger Phillips Lawyers - Maroochydore
It is important to establish the appropriate business structure for a particular activity to avoid unnecessary transfer duty and taxation if the business is transferred to a different structure later.
There are different forms of agreements setting out the arrangements between business partners.
If a company is the business entity then there should be a shareholders agreement. If a partnership structure is adopted then it’s usual to put in place a partnership agreement.
Agreements should include provisions relating to the current and future operation of the business, contributions of capital, distribution of income and losses and a succession plan in the event of the death or incapacity of a partner or if one partner desires to sell their equity.
We provide the following services-
• Advice in relation to business structures (sole trader, partnership, company, trust).
• Advice and preparation of contractual documentation for the sale of a business.
• Advice and preparation of contractual documentation for the purchase of a business.
• Advice on government licensing in relation to operating a business.
• Preparation of partnership agreements.
• Preparation of buy and sell agreements.