Tourism - Surfers Paradise, QLD
Wyndham Cruises located at Surfers Paradise offering you the Gold Coast cruise with one of the city's longest running boat cruise companies for a day or evening out on the beautiful waters of QLD.
Welcome to Wyndham Cruises, the longest running and best Gold Coast canal cruise company! Enjoy our quality morning, lunch & afternoon cruise, as well as charters - everything you need to see the best of the Gold Coast!
A lovely 1.5hr hour morning cruise of the Gold Coast’s canals featuring coffee and cake. Departs 9:30am, returns 11:00am daily.
Enjoy a delicious buffet lunch on the water - including fresh local trawler prawns. Departs 12:00pm, returns 2:00pm daily.
Relax and enjoy the afternoon cruise with a scrumptious savoury plate. Departs 3:00pm, returns 4:30pm daily.
CRUISE THE GOLD COAST WITH WYNDHAM CRUISES!
Book a Gold Coast cruise with one of the city’s best and longest-running boat cruise companies. A cruise on the Gold Coast waterways is one of the best things to do on the Gold Coast. Many people don’t know that the Gold Coast has more waterways than Amsterdam and Venice put together and is a key way to explore the Gold Coast.
Wyndham Cruises offers a wide range of cruise options including daily morning cruises, lunch cruises, afternoon cruises and dinner cruises as well as the ability to cater to special events or private boat charters and Christmas Party Cruises.
OUR CRUISES OFFER:
• Convenient departure point in Surfers Paradise
• Comfortable seating and spacious deck
• Informative commentary
• Air-conditioned, newly-refurbished comfortable sightseeing vessel
• Fully-licensed on board bar serving locally brewed wines and craft beers
• Range of cruise options for all ages, available 7 days a week throughout the year
• Ability to cater to private functions & special occasions