Woollahra General Practice
Medical Services - Woollahra, NSW
We aim to provide comprehensive medical care, using current evidence-based medicine. This involves acute and chronic disease diagnosis and management.
WGP was established over 100 years ago and remains an independent practice, located between Jersey Rd and Queen St. We aim to provide comprehensive medical care, using current evidence-based medicine. This involves acute and chronic disease diagnosis and management as well as the provision of health information and lifestyle advice. We are fully accredited.
Appointments are made by phoning the surgery on 9360 4712. Urgent problems will be fitted in. Please notify reception on arrival if you are contagious. You can request a longer consultation time if you have more than one problem. In case of emergency please dial 000 or 112 from a mobile phone.
We provide comprehensive and individualised diagnosis and management of acute, chronic and preventative health for all age groups. This includes:
* Heart and lung checks-ECG, spirometry
* Women's health and antenatal care and Shared Care
* Sexual health
* Diabetes management and education
* Travel medicine and advice (incl yellow fever, rabies vaccine)
* Minor surgery and freezing for common skin problems
* Vaccinations and immunisations
* Third Party and Workers Compensation injuries
* Four year old and aged care health assessments, wound care, asthma and diabetes education, etc