Hostels and Backpackers - East Perth, WA
Wombat Backpackers is centrally located 15 minutes walking distance from Perth’s Central Business District. We provide cheap Hostel Services.
Wombat Backpackers located at 195 Hay Street in East Perth
The backpackers is surrounded by high end serviced apartments, nearby to cheap weekly car rentals, quality restaurants and Perth’s best night-life scene.
Wombat backpackers is a non-drinking premises because we believe in providing our guests with the best night’s sleep possible. If you are looking to drink alcohol in the Perth precinct there are a large number of bars, clubs and restaurants where you can do so. Those of you who smoke can do so in outdoor area near the kitchen or outside the building provided you are at least 4 metres from the front door.
We have a small tourism section where guests can plan their travels throughout Australia. Choose where you wish to go and either a representative will meet you or you can go to their office . It’s highly recommend you visit Rottnest Island on a day or overnight trip where you can cycle around the amazing coastline, snorkel of the sandy beaches and meet the Quakas which are native to Rottnest Island. Alternatively you should go on a day tour of the amazing Pinnacle rock formation which is 3 hours drive North of Perth.
We look for to you coming to stay with us at Wombat Backpackers. Feel free
* Free WiFi (unlimited time period)
* Commercial Laundry which includes washing and drying machines (takes $1 & $2 coins)
* Foxtel TV where guests can sit back and watch a variety of movies and sports fixtures
* Commercial kitchen facilities that include new gas cook tops, microwaves, 2x commercial fridges
* Outdoor area for smoking
* Guests will be provided with a cutlery set on arrival which they are to keep in their possession during your stay. The set includes, 1x knife, spoon, fork, tea spoon, cup, plate, bowl
* Tourism section where guests can plan short trips throughout WA. We highly recommend you take a day tour to Rottnest Island or to the Pinnacles
* Feel free to ask our receptionist for direction throughout the city and ask about thoughts of WA’s tourist attractions
* RED Cat bus stops outside the hostel. Its a free bus service which will take you to all the city attractions.
* The Pool Table is provided Free of charge and guests are welcome to use it anytime they wish