Veterinary Ophthalmic Referrals
Veterinary and Pet Services - Plympton, SA
Veterinary Ophthalmic Referrals located in Plympton specialises in eye examinations, slit-lamp biomicroscopy, indirect and direct fundoscopy, streak retinoscopy, tonometry, gonioscopy and many more.
Veterinary Ophthalmic Referrals is a dedicated animal eye clinic, seeing animals with eye problems referred from general veterinary practice
Referral cases are seen in Adelaide from throughout South Australia, Northern Territory, Western Victoria and Western New South Wales. There is also a visiting service to North Queensland.
At Veterinary Ophthalmic Referrals we aim to ensure clients return to their referring or usual veterinarian happy that everything within reason has been done to rectify their pet’s eye problem.
Veterinary Ophthalmic Referrals offers a comprehensive range of veterinary and pet health-related services, including:
• Consultations and eye examinations for problem eye cases in all animal species including dogs, cats, horses, production animal, exotic pets and zoo animals
• Hereditary eye disease screening including `ACES’ screening for pure breed dogs
• Slit-lamp biomicroscopy
• Indirect and direct fundoscopy
• Streak retinoscopy
• Ocular ultrasonography
• Oscillometric blood pressure measurement
• Eyelid surgery, including entropion and distichiasis correction
• Corneal surgery, including non-healing ulcer treatments and corneal grafts
• Cataract surgery, including artificial lens implantation
• Luxated lens surgery
• Glaucoma surgery, including laser and drainage implant surgery