Tile Reglue Injection Method
Tiling - Longford, TAS
Tile Reglue Injection Method located in Longford is a low cost tile repair solution to permanently rebond tiles, in situ, without high tile removal and replacement.
Tile Reglue Injection Method™ Method in Longford will positively refix debonded floor and wall tiles without removal.
‘Injectabond’ adhesive is delivered by pressurised glue injection beneath affected hollow tiles through adjoining grout joints.
T.R.I.M. is a low cost tile repair solution to permanently rebond tiles, in situ, without high cost tile removal and replacement.
Tile Reglue Injection Method is cheap but provides a permanent tile repair. Fixing loose tiles normally means a lot of work – and a lot of money. But we can fix loose shower tiles, loose bathroom times and other tile problems, like lifting tiles and drummy tiles.
• Repair loose kitchen tiles, bathroom tiles,
• Repair loose pool tiles, patio tiles, loose pathway tiles
• Repair bathroom wall tiles that are loose or ‘drummy’
• Injectabond 10 year product guarantee
• FULL workmanship guarantee
• Fast, efficient, clean way to fix loose tiles
• And Inexpensive!
For more information about our product call or visit Tile Reglue Injection Method today.