The Silk Tree Guest House
Bed And Breakfast - Calwell, ACT
The Silk Tree Guest House is set in our large home in a quiet street, close to a mountain reserve in the suburb of Calwell, in the Tuggeranong Valley, Canberra.
A very warm welcome to The Silk Tree Guest House! As your hosts, we - Sara and Nick Willey - look forward to the opportunity to provide you with a relaxed, comfortable and family-friendly stay in Canberra.
The Silk Tree Guest House is set in our large home in a quiet street, close to a mountain reserve in the suburb of Calwell, in the Tuggeranong Valley, Canberra. You have private access to and exclusive use of a fully furnished and self-contained two bedroom apartment, with a modern and well-appointed kitchen, courtyard and barbecue, children's swings, and laundry facilities. All linen, bedding and towels are provided. Breakfast is self-catering.
• Indulge in a complimentary drink on arrival.
• Enjoy a good night’s rest in our comfortable beds.
• Avoid eating out all the time - prepare healthy meals in your fully equipped and
• Pamper yourself in the new and well-appointed bathroom.
• Chill-out with your favourite music using the iPhone/iPod docking station.
• Spend quiet time in the lounge – watch your favourite shows on TV or DVD, either in the lounge or master bedroom.
• Keep up to date with business or social contacts using the free wi-fi.
• Feel comfortable and snug in winter, and cool in summer, with our heated house that beats the Canberra cold, and stays cool in summer!
• Walk or drive to nearby shops and restaurants.