The Pommy Tree Bed and Breakfast
Bed And Breakfast - Evatt, ACT
he Pommy Tree showcases fresh and contemporary accommodation in a relaxed setting. Each guest room offers a combination of beautifully selected furnishings with natural tones.
The Pommy Tree is a ★★★★ four star traditional bed and breakfast in Canberra ACT, catering for up to 6 guests.
Mark and Debbie offer guests a warm and welcoming English hospitality where guests can experience comfort as well as scrumptious traditional home cooked meals with a great service.
The Pommy Tree showcases fresh and contemporary accommodation in a relaxed setting. Each guest room offers a combination of beautifully selected furnishings with natural tones.
For the comfort of all guests The Pommy Tree is a non smoking environment. There are several outside areas for guests who want to smoke.
Book directly on this site and use secure paypal, or eftpos on arrival.
All guests who stay at The Pommy Tree can enjoy:
• Warm ducted heating for those chilly Canberra autumn and winter nights.
• Air conditioning for the hot balmy summer afternoons.
• Use of Wi-Fi throughout the house.
• Watching Foxtel movies in the comfortable and relaxing lounge.
• Use of outdoor pool (unheated)
• Use of well equipped gym (bottle of water provided)
• Gym and Pool towels can be provided
• Comfortable guest lounge room with Foxtel TV, a selection of DVD's, books and magazines
• Various outside seating areas BBQ area
• Drive way parking
• Evening Meal
Traditional home cooked evening meal is offered for an additional cost. - details provided on request.
Vegetarian options available on request.
Your stay at The Pommy Tree is inclusive of a good hearty breakfast, which includes full english cooked breakfast, a selection of seasonal fruit/ yogurt/ cereal/ buttered toast, orange juice/ tea/ ground coffee.
Throughout the day you are able to relax in the lounge room and enjoy complimentary snacks with unlimited hot fresh ground coffee and tea.