Tamborine Rainforest Skywalk
Tourism - North Tamborine, QLD
Tamborine Rainforest Skywalk offering you this exciting new Eco-Adventure offers guests a unique and thrilling way to explore the beautiful rainforest canopies located in North Tamborine.
Welcome to the Tamborine Rainforest Skywalk
This exciting new Eco-Adventure offers guests a unique and thrilling way to explore the beautiful rainforest canopies. Set in a magical 30 acres of privately owned rainforest beside the crystal clear rock-pools of Cedar Creek on Mt Tamborine, Queensland, Australia.
The walk departs directly from the Eco Gallery with a comprehensive array of Australian rainforest flora and fauna displays.
The walk takes approximately 45 minutes at a leisurely pace, when pausing to view the many points of interest and information along the way.
The entire walk totals 1.5 kms and is a combination of forest floor trails, 300 metres of high-tech steel bridges through the highest points of the upper canopy, and a 40 metre cantilever bridge that soars a breathtaking 30 metres above the creek and rainforest below.
At the Centre you will find
• A reception and ticketing area with friendly and helpful staff.
• A Rainforest Eco Gallery.
• The “Birdwing Cafe” serving delicious light food, cakes and coffees.
• An interesting Gift and Souvenir Shop with quality merchandise.
• Toilets facilities, including disabled.
• Car and Coach parking.
The Walk information
• Walk at your own pace – not accompanied by a guide.
• Flat-soled footwear advised.
• Suitable for larger-wheeled strollers (keep in mind there are some steps).
• Wheelchair access directly from the Centre (first Skywalk bridge only).
• Bookings are not required, except for larger groups.