Manufacturers - Caringbah, NSW
Sullivan Joinery is located in Caringbah, specialises in manufaturing exclusive, custom made and handcrafted timber doors and windows.
Sullivan Joinery is a family owned and operated business located in Caringbah, providing high quality and reliable products. We are members of the Housing Industry Association (HIA), Australia’s largest residential building organisation, and the Window and Door Industry Council (WADIC). WADIC is the primary service organisation for Australian timber window and door manufacturers and is committed to supporting energy conservation and environmentally sustainable products in the industry.
Sullivan Joinery specialising in both domestic and commercial work. Our craftsmanship involves all individual, traditional (heritage, classic, federation, period, Victorian), modern (contemporary) or architectural styles and designs for:
• Entrance, entry doors
• Bi-fold, sliding, internal and external doors
• Windows - Awning, casement, double-hung, sliding, louvres, sashless sliders, sashes
• Replica, replacement (matching of existing), Historical restoration work for heritage buildings
• Insurance claims; Door and window repairs
• Shopfronts and commercial
• Glazing and glass supply – from clear glazing to coloured, obscure, safety or double glazed glass