Stewart Street Veterinary Hospital
Veterinary and Pet Services - Bathurst, NSW
Stewart Street Veterinary Hospital located in Bathurst specialises in 24 hour emergency services, geriatric care, vaccinations, parasite control and prevention, microchipping, house calls and more.
Stewart Street Veterinary Hospital in Bathurst has been providing the highest quality veterinary medical and surgical care to animals for over 30 years. It is an "A Class" veterinary hospital and is therefore fully equipped to perform a wide range of surgical procedures and provides a 24 hour emergency service for the benefit of our clients. A wide range of veterinary services and products help to ensure that owning a pet is a rewarding experience.
We have 7 compassionate vets who are all dedicated to providing excellent customer service and aim to make you and your pet feel at ease in our clinic. Remember, you can always ask to see the vet of your choice.
Stewart Street Veterinary Hospital offers a comprehensive range of facilities and services including:
• 24 Hour emergency service
• Annual health examinations
• Senior health examinations
• Parasite detection and prevention
• House calls
• Digital X-ray imaging
• Ultrasound, including pregnancy monitoring
• In-house blood analysers: biochemistry, haematology
• Microscopy, cytology, urinalysis
• In-house tests for parvovirus, heartworm, feline immunodeficiency virus
• Faecal egg counts