St George Motor Boat Club
Local Clubs - Sans Souci, NSW
St George Motor Boat Club is located at Sans Souci and offers excellent facilities from dining and catering to reception and conference as well as a new state-of-the-art Marina for boating enthusiast.
St George Motor Boat Club is a well established and successful Licensed Club serving the Southern Metropolitan Region of Sydney. The Club offers excellent facilities from Dining and Catering to Reception and Conference Venues as well as a new State of the Art Marina for Boating enthusiasts.
The St. George Motor Boat Club has a long and proud history of continuous progress and development from the 1920’s to the present day.
The Club continued to prosper, and so great was the enthusiasm and organisation that in the early thirties, in the depth of the Depression, a dinner was held to celebrate the clearing of all debts from the Club books.
Club additions and extensions were added and opened in 1955.
You are invited to Sydney’s newest state-of-the-art marina.
St George Motor Boat Club offers:
• Incredible value with berths from $545 per month
• Only 8 nautical miles from the Heads of Sydney Harbour
• Ultra modern facilities
• Secure marina
• Discounted fuel available 24/7
• Cheapest slipway in southern Sydney
• Access to Club cafe, bars, restaurant and entertainment
• Visitor berths available from $50 per night
• Book 11 months, get the 12th month FREE