South Grafton Ex-Servicemen's Club
RSL Clubs - South Grafton, NSW
South Grafton Ex-Servicemen's Club located in South Grafton provide its guests and members a variety of services & facilities including auditorium, courtesy bus, daily events, entertainment and more.
The South Grafton Ex-Servicemens Club is one of the Clarence Valleys biggest clubs, providing members and guests with a full range of entertainment activities.
We are active within the community providing support to a range of sporting and community groups with donations and other assistance. We also run a number of sporting sub-clubs within our operations.
We are located in beautiful surroundings, overlooking the mighty Clarence river, with a comprehensive range of facilities and services available for our members and guests including :
• Conference rooms, suitable for a wide range of events
• full TAB Facilities
• full Keno Facilities
• Beautiful Bowling Greens
• Free Car Parking
• 10 minutes from the local Railway Station
• 20 minutes from the Airport
• Several Motels within walking distance to the club
• Bus for pickup and drop off within the town limits