Rose Gums Wilderness Retreat
Bed And Breakfast - Malanda, QLD
Rose Gums Wilderness Retreat is an award winning hotel in Malanda, offering range of accommodation, tree houses, wildlife activities, restaurant and more.
Rose Gums Wilderness Retreat has only 9 handcrafted pole and timber tree houses. All accommodation is fully self-contained from studio layout treehouses for couples, to 2 bedroom treehouses which cater for up to 4 guests. There are even two treehouses that can sleep up to 6 guests. All treehouses are accessible from the carport outside the front door and most with only one step up to the front door.
All the accommodation is very private and at least 100 metres away from your nearest treehouse neighbour.
Rose Gums Wilderness Retreat features:
• Large spa bath with separate shower cubicle/enviro-friendly shampoo, conditioner & soap
• Self-contained kitchen with convection microwave oven, 4 pot gas cook top and refrigerator
• Private balcony
• King (zip) size beds
• Television/DVD/clock radio/games/bird book
• Covered carport with BBQ (gas)
• Washing machine/dryer/iron/mobile fan
• Wood burning fireplace (wood supplied)
• All linen/bathrobes and footwear
• Complimentary breakfast hamper (1st morning only)
For more information, reservation and bookings, contact Rose Gums Wilderness Retreat today.