Rose Gums Wilderness Retreat
Bed And Breakfast - Yungaburra, QLD
Rose Gums Wilderness Retreat in the Cairns Highlands/Atherton Tablelands, an easy 90 minutes drive from Cairns and accessible in all weather throughout the year by conventional vehicle.
Rose Gums Wilderness Retreat has only 9 handcrafted pole and timber treehouses. All accommodation is fully self-contained from studio layout treehouses for couples, to 2 bedroom treehouses which cater for up to 4 guests. There are even two treehouses that can sleep up to 6 guests. All treehouses are accessible from the carport outside the front door and most with only one step up to the front door.
Children are very welcome.
All the accommodation is very private and at least 100 metres away from your nearest treehouse neighbour.
All accommodation features:
• Large spa bath with separate shower cubicle/enviro-friendly shampoo, conditioner & soap
• Self-contained kitchen with convection microwave oven, 4 pot gas cook top and refrigerator
• Private balcony
• King (zip) size beds
• Television/DVD/clock radio/games/bird book
• Covered carport with BBQ (gas)
• Washing machine/dryer/iron/mobile fan
• Wood burning fireplace (wood supplied)
• All linen/bathrobes and footwear
• Complimentary breakfast hamper (1st morning only)
At Rose Gums Wilderness Retreat:
• Experience a timber treehouse in our cool tropical climate and rainforest scenery
• Dine at our own in-house restaurant LEAF set in the rainforest canopy
• Explore 9 kilometres of walking tracks through our 93 hectare property
• View wildlife – see the colourful parrots and the smallest kangaroo
• Discover platypus in our pristine rainforest creeks
• Birdwatch for over 160 bird species
• Tour the ‘undiscovered’ Atherton Tablelands and beyond by making Rose Gums your base