Mechanic - Auburn, NSW
Reconditioning Services located in Auburn offers complete mechanical service which include pressure testing, cylinder head and cam tunnel booing, injector tube fitting and more.
Reconditioning Services offer a full mechanical service, from minor servicing and repairs right through to complete engine rebuilds. Its workshop is fully equipped with up to the minute technology and machinery, to ensure a highly skilled mechanics can carry out wide range of services to the highest standards possible.
All our Reconditioned Engines are engineered to the same high quality as the original.
• Complete cylinder head reconditioning using Sunnen, Newen & Serdi equipment
• All performance engine component machining and modifications
• Newen CNC valve seat cutting
• Pressure testing of heads and blocks
• Injector tube fitting
• Reboring and sleeving cylinders
• Honing using Sunnen equipment
• All conrod work using Sunnen equipment
• Tunnel boring
• Tunnel honing
• Sunnen digital engine balancing
• Cylinder head and cam tunnel boring
• Crankshaft cracktesting
• Crankshaft grinding
• “Metal Spray” reclaiming crankshaft seal area and main bearing tunnels
• Surface grinding of small and large engine blocks
• Counter boring liner recesses