Queensland Shed Markets
Manufacturers - Stapylton, QLD
Queensland Shed Markets have been designing and supplying sheds Brisbane all around the city and throughout the rest of Queensland for over 14 years.
Queensland Shed Markets offer a range of options and additions to further enhance your sheds. Some of these include roof ventilators, ridge vents, standard access doors, fire doors, mezzanine floors, vermin seals and flashings, water tanks, solar panels for sheds, as well as credit facilities.
We can also provide a number of specialised additions, such as:
• Aircell insulation to the roof and wall, which provides very high thermal performance. Easy to install, this insulation product is fibre-free, resistant to insects and rodents, and completely waterproof and fire tested.
• Windows and glass sliding doors, which come in a range of sizes to suit any and all of your requirements. All our windows and glass sliding doors come fitted with standard keyed locks.
• Roller doors, which are available in both domestic grade and industrial grade and can be made with a maximum opening size of up to 5000mm high or wide.
• Personal access doors, or P.A doors, which come with high quality locks, butt hinges and door jams. Designed to be large enough for wheelbarrows and wheelchairs to easily pass through, they are made with sturdy support members on the inside and around the edges.
• Cladding for walls and roofs, in a range of designs and colours to brighten up the exterior of your building. Ideal for either domestic or industrial buildings, our cladding options can be fully customised to your design preferences.
• Roof gutters, in a large range of colours and with a variety of available accessories.
• Customised flashings, which are used to finish all openings so that sheet edging and galvanised framework is covered and protected from insects and rodents. They are sturdily-made and don’t leave any sharp edges.
With our vast range of building options, you are guaranteed to get everything you need from your shed. Our domestic sheds Brisbane range has been designed for easy DIY solutions both now and in the future by extending the gable at any time without having to interchange the main portal frames, which will save significant amounts of labour time and material costs.
You can get just about anything you need for your quality outdoor buildings from us here at Queensland Shed Markets.