Piper Street Veterinary Clinic
Veterinary and Pet Services - Tamworth, NSW
Piper Street Veterinary Clinic located in Tamworth specialises in routine consultations, vaccinations, desexing, microchipping, general surgery, clipping and grooming, dentistry and many more.
Piper Street Veterinary Clinic was founded in 1980 and has grown from a 2 person practice to its present size of 6 veterinarians. Current principals Chris Collins and Rhys Duncan along with their associates are experienced in all facets of mixed animal practice and are heavily involved within the community. Our veterinary hospital offers both routine and emergency services in the clinic or on property.
Our aim is to offer personalised, affordable, up-to-date, high levels of veterinary care, delivered with old-fashioned ethical standards. We look forward to the establishment and development of long lasting relationships with our valued clients and patients.
Piper Street Veterinary Clinic offers a comprehensive range of facilities and services including:
• Routine consultations
• Vaccinations, desexing, microchipping, dietary advice
• General veterinary medicine and surgery
• Clipping and grooming
• In house pathology services
• Advanced medicine and surgery including bone plating, soft tissue, hip and stifle surgery.
• Exotic pet medicine and surgery
• Small animal ophthalmology (eye) services
• Ultrasound and x-ray imaging facilities
• Emergency case management and treatment
• Hip scoring for elbow and hip dysplasia