Peninsula Veterinary Surgery
Veterinary and Pet Services - Redcliffe, QLD
Peninsula Veterinary Surgery located in Redcliffe specialises in general health checks, vaccination, heartworm protection, dentistry, surgery, x-ray, desexing, microchipping, puppy preschool and more.
Peninsula Veterinary Surgery was opened by husband and wife, Drs James and Penny Cumines.
Today they continue to own and operate the practice with a dedicated team of 3 veterinarians, and 4 veterinary nurses working together, providing a friendly, caring and professional service.
What can you expect from us?
• The high level of medical care you expect from veterinarians with more than 30 years of experience and training.
• Clear communication about all treatment options.
• Gentle handling and kind words for your pet.
• For your comfort the premises is fully air conditioned with 2 large consulting rooms and 2 waiting areas.
• Facilities also include a theatre room, dental area, xray facilities, kennels, and separate isolation room.
• A comprehensive list of veterinary services is available.
• Consultations are by appointment.
• Each appointment lasts 20 minutes, providing a more relaxed experience for you, and your pets.
Peninsula Veterinary Surgery offers a comprehensive range of veterinary and pet health-related services, including:
• After hours service
• General health checks
• Heartworm protection
• Puppy preschool
• Dog Behaviour