Penguin Veterinary Centre
Veterinary and Pet Services - Penguin, TAS
Penguin Veterinary Centre is a veterinary and pet service provider in Penguin, offering a full clinical & surgical facilities, x-ray, ultrasound and laboratory diagnostics for pets.
Penguin Veterinary Centre was located on the corner of Crescent St & Braddon St Penguin next the Police Station. Convenient, but off the Main St for safety and security.
At Penguin Veterinary Centre we run evening clinics for Arthritis, Behaviour, Diabetes & Weight Control, and Dentistry, as well as having a Puppy Pre-School. We encourage payment at the time of service please. In emergencies, sick or injured animals will receive first aid, but payment will be required ASAP. Account Fees apply, as do Over-due Payment Fees, and should a client's account be sent on to a Collection Agency, then all costs so incurred will be added to the client's account, to become due and payable by them.
Penguin Veterinary Centre provides a range of services including:
• Out-Patient & In-Hospital Care, Intensive Care
• Vaccination for both pets and livestock
• Assessments in Health & Malaise of Allergy, Arthritis, Breeding, Dentistry, Digestive problems, Ears, Eyes, Hearts, Internal Medicine, Lameness,& for Breeding
• Surgery both Emergency and Elective for Skin, Orthopaedic & Soft tissue, Abdominal, Gastro- enteric, Thoracic, Wound Repair, Fracture Repair, Joint repair. Also for Incontinence, and for Reproductive Control [Speys & Desexes]
• Diagnostics including X-ray, Ultrasound, ECG analysis, Oximetry, In-House blood- monitor& External Laboratory access.
• Microchipping of ALL animals is available and encouraged
• Safe-keep of Our Clients' cats [& dogs under 6kg] if the clients are themselves ill or whose pet needs special diet or medication whilst the
For more information feel free to contact Penguin Veterinary Centre today for all your pet service and veterinary needs!