Park Hyatt Sydney
Hotels - The Rocks, NSW
Park Hyatt Sydney is a 5-star luxury hotel with the coveted harbour side location between iconic Sydney Opera House and Harbour Bridge.
Park Hyatt Sydney combines the traditional values of courtesy, care and comfort with Park Hyatt’s discreet residential and sophisticated style. Whether your visit to the hotel is for an important meeting or a relaxing weekend away, Park Hyatt Sydney offers a wide range of guest services, guest rooms and luxurious suites that will make your stay memorable.
Highlights include 155 spacious guestrooms and suites with contemporary interiors and floor-to-ceiling glass doors that open to private balconies; 24-hour butler service; and a day spa with rooftop pool and sundeck.
Park Hyatt Sydney’s premier restaurant, The Dining Room, offers a quintessential Sydney dining experience, whilst The Living Room provides guests with a comfortable and elegant setting to enjoy refreshments throughout the day.
• Coveted Sydney harbour front location
• 155 rooms and suites, including three new rooftop suites with private terraces and panoramic views of Sydney Harbour
• Floor-to-ceiling glass doors and spacious private balconies offer unrivalled harbour views
• Complimentary broadband internet and wireless capabilities
• Exclusively commissioned artworks by renowned Australian artists
• Dedicated 24-hour personal butler service
• Private wharf accessible by water taxi
•The Spa at Park Hyatt Sydney features five private treatment rooms, a relaxation room, steam room, outdoor whirlpool and gymnasium
• Outdoor rooftop pool and terrace exclusively for guests staying at the hotel
• Five elegant meeting rooms with modern technology and specially commissioned artwork
• The Dining Room, The Living and The Bar
For more information and enquiries feel free to call or visit Park Hyatt Sydney today!