Bed And Breakfast - Maldon, VIC
Nuggetty Cottage is a fully self contained 2 bedroom stone cottage set on 24 spectacular acres of hilly granite country just 3km from Maldon.
The Cottage sits amongst granite boulders on twenty-four acres nestled at the foot of the Nuggetty Ranges and has spectacular views over the Loddon Valley and Northern Plains. Just three minutes from the historic township of Maldon it adjoins the picturesque
Maldon Commons - ideal for a leisurely walk through open bushland. Fully self contained it is built of solid stone in the traditional ragstone method of the area. Serenity and seclusion without isolation.
Nuggetty Cottage has two bedrooms, the first with a queen bed, the second a double. Beds have electric blankets, cosy doonas and all linen is supplied. Each bedroom has its own clock radio. The large open plan living area offers a comfortable club lounge suite, books to read and CD's to listen to.
• Fully equipped kitchen
• CD Player and selection of CD's
• TV and DVD
• Reverse-cycle Airconditioner
Woodheating - Ned Kelly wood heater
• Electric heating in the bathroom
• BBQ and Gazebo
• Wide shady verandah with outdoor furniture
The Cottage is ideal for:
• Exploring the Historic Goldfields Township of Maldon, Australia's First Notable Town just 3 minutes drive away. Cafes, Antique and Gift shops, Goldfields Railway, Carmen's Tunnel Goldmine and much more.
• A base to tour Central Victoria - 15 minutes to Castlemaine, 40 minutes to Daylesford, 35 minutes to Bendigo and just 50 minutes from the Avoca wineries.
• Walks through the surrounding bushland - the Maldon Commons and Rock of Ages (Mt Mooral) are just a few minutes away from the Cottage.
• Cycling down quiet country roads.
• Relaxing in front of the fire in winter or sipping a cool drink under the grapevine on the shady verandah in the summer.