Next Phase Electrical
Electrical Contractors - Legana, TAS
Professional, competitively-priced electrical contracting service for large projects or simple repairs in your home, shop, office, factory or warehouse.
Next Phase Electrical's mission is to perform for our customers the highest level of quality electrical services at fair and competitive prices. To ensure the longevity of our company through repeat and referral business achieved by customer satisfaction in all areas including prompt service, attention to detail and service-minded attitudes. To maintain the highest levels of professionalism, integrity, honesty and fairness in all relationships with every aspect within our business.
Next Phase Electrical. is a well-established company specialising in supply, installation and maintenance. With over 40 years of combined experience in the industry, our team of dedicated and skilled electricians (who mainly service northern Tasmania), provide you with the highest quality electrical service every time. Our reputation is built on our quality workmanship and the use of the latest technology.
We currently employ four Qualified electricians and two Apprentices with the completion.
Next Phase Electrical at a Glance....
* Professional, competitively-priced electrical contracting services for large projects or simple repairs in your home, shop, office, factory or warehouse.
* Large Northern Tasmania coverage from north to the east Coast and back to the Launceston Tamar Valley Region operating from a base on the West Tamar located in Legana near Launceston.
* Qualified and licensed A-grade electricians who are Registered Electrical Contractors (Lic 949487)
* New installations and repairs for phone, data, power and lighting including house rewires, switchboard upgrades, safety switches and security lighting
* Comprehensively insured with $20m of public liability insurance
* Supporting the next generation of electricians by employing apprentices from local communities
* Not-for-profit. This means that there are no shareholders and extra funds are reinvested back into the apprentices, the services and our communities.