National Motor Museum
Tourism - Birdwood, SA
National Motor Museum located at Birdwood SA providing An international centre for the collection, research, preservation, education and display of Australian road transport history.
National Motor Museum started in 1965 since then million of people have enjoyed in finding their legacy at the National Motor Museum Birdwood, South Australia.
As an global centre for the research, protection, education, collection and show of Australian road transport history, the National Motor Museum is considerably more than a compilation of vehicles. It is a social history of the way we were, the way we are today and the way of the future.
• School holidays: The Gaming REVolution
• Club Space - Humber Car Club of South Australia
• Solid Ground: a History of the Birdwood Mill
• Kids' Spaces
• 1920s Garage
• Eddie Perkins: A Redex Legend
• Bobby Socks, Fins and Chrome
• Sunburnt Country: Icons of Australian Motoring
• Model Behaviour