Tourism - Adelaide, SA
Mercury Cinema located at Adelaide Your OTHER cinema providing truly interesting movies.
Mercury Cinema established in 1992, by Her Majesty, The Queen, situated in Morphett Street, Adelaide. We provide a beautiful modern aesthetic joins well with signature pieces from native designers from our neighbour, the Jam Factory. A great looking bar and lively bartender can combine a refreshing aperitif from a simple range of drinks, thump the top off a chilly lager or pop the cork on a stunning local wine.
The Mercury Cinema is a modern auditorium with 186 seat capacity, fitted with cozy layered seating and best viewing from all seats. It can be utilized for a variety of functions including parties, launches, seminars, film nights and live and mixed media performances featuring our exceptional facilities:
• The highest quality digital projection (4K) in South Australia.
• 35mm and 16mm projection
• Video projection for all formats
• Data projection for all platforms
• Internet projection with 2MB link
• Dolby surround sound
• The use of microphones and speakers’ tables is free of charge for all hires.