Magic Electrical Services Pty Ltd
Electrical Contractors - Bunbury, WA
Magic Electrical Services PTY LTD offers general electrical services in domestic and commercial sectors.
Magic Electrical Services PTY LTD offers general electrical services in domestic and commercial sectors. We also specialise in the design and installation of grid-connected PV energy systems suitable for homes, schools and commercial scale projects. Our team is fully accredited from the Clean Energy Council to deliver quality service.
Based in Bunbury, we operate all across the South West from Harvey to Dunsborough to deliver a high standard of services for solar and general electrical projects. We realise that every home and business is different and has different needs. At Magic Electrical Services, we have the flexibility to adapt all our products and services.
We’re glad to present you our latest range of solar products at a very competitive price. We strongly encourage you to contact us to book a free consultation.
Magic Electrical Services offers complete design and installation packages for both photovoltaic system and general electrical services. Therefore, our team is fully accredited from the Clean Energy Council and the Office of Energy to deliver quality service as an electrical contractor.
Contact us for information on solar energy systems for your home or small business. When you contract to have a solar power system installed by Magic Electrical Services we take care of you each step of the way, navigating all paperwork and permit process, and answering any questions you might have.
Step by Step toward Solar;
Typical procedure to obtain a PV system on your roof:
• Initial free assessment at your location to determine what your solar energy options are
• Agreement on the selected PV system, signature of the contract and deposit made
• Submit a form for a PV system approval from Western Power
• Submit a request to Synergy for a Import/Export meter- Smart Meter
• Installation of your solar energy system
• Testing, commissioning and completion of relevant paperwork (CEC and Western Power)
• Proceed to an explanation all about how your system works
• Final Payment
• On site visit to inspect the operating system in the following weeks