Kwinana Veterinary Clinic
Veterinary and Pet Services - Kwinana Town Centre, WA
Kwinana Veterinary Clinic located in Kwinana Town Centre specialises in advanced surgical procedures, complete companion animal care, diagnostic services, geriatric care, microchipping and many more.
Kwinana Veterinary Hospital pledges to provide personalised, professional and affordable health care for your family pet. You’ll be fully supported with sound advice first and foremost. We know that helping our clients starts with providing a good understanding of health care issues and treatment options. With good advice and professional recommendations, you’ll be well equipped to make the best ongoing health care decisions for your pet.
As Kwinana's longest serving veterinary hospital, we feel privileged to be given the responsibility to look after your pet. Our veterinarians have a combined experience of over 120 years, and are ready to offer the best standards of care for you and your pet.
Kwinana Veterinary Hospital offers a comprehensive range of veterinary and pet health-related services, including:
• Advanced Surgical Procedures
• Complete Companion Animal Care
• Diagnostic Services on site
• Dietary and Nutritional Counselling
• Elective Surgeries and Orthopaedics
• Examinations, Vaccinations, Surgery and Medicine
• Geriatric Care
• Medical Diagnostics and Hospitalised Treatment
• Pet Food and Supplies
• Puppy Classes
• Routine Health Examinations
• Routine Small Animal Medical and Surgical Services
• Small Animal Medicine and Surgery
• Wellness and Preventative Medicine