Kangaroo Island Veterinary Clinic
Veterinary and Pet Services - Kingscote, SA
Kangaroo Island Veterinary Clinic located in Kingscote specialises in complete health assessment and treatment, vaccinations, microchipping, dental treatment, surgical procedures and many more.
Kangaroo Island Veterinary Clinic founded by Dr. Greg Johnsson and Dr. Debra Lehmann in 1982 has provided quality veterinary care to both the domestic animal and wildlife populations of Kangaroo Island for over 30 years.
The purpose built clinic is situated 3 km west of Kingscote on the northern side of the Playford Highway just on the Kingscote side of the Emu Bay turn-off.
Kangaroo Island Veterinary Clinic offers a comprehensive range of veterinary and pet health-related services, including:
• Complete health assessment and treatment
• Dental treatment
• Surgical facilities
• In house laboratory facilities
• X-ray facilities
• Dog obedience classes / puppy pre-school
• Dog and cat boarding
• Pet products and food
• Pregnancy testing
• Flock and herd accreditation (OJD, BJD, Brucellosis)
• Sheep flock breeding and management advice
• Individual animal diagnosis and treatment
• Artificial insemination (sheep. cattle and horse)
• Worm egg count monitoring - strategic worm control advice