Jobfit (Surry Hills)
Medical Services - Surry Hills, NSW
Jobfit Health Group is a leading occupational healthcare provider, with wholly owned and operated centres across Australia.
As one of Australia's leading occupational healthcare providers, Jobfit Health Group has been delivering comprehensive, professional and high quality services since 1996. Jobfit operates 33 wholly owned centres across Australia, and employs more than 300 staff.
Jobfit has focused on creating business partnerships with our valued clients. We are proud of our position as a leading healthcare partner with many iconic Australian and international organisations, representing a wide variety of industries and sectors.
Jobfit offers a broad range of occupational healthcare services including:
- pre-employment medical assessments
- work fitness assessments (or functional capacity evaluations)
- drug and alcohol screening
- statutory assessments including Rail Safety Workers medicals, RailCorp Medicals, HUET medicals, Commercial Driver medicals and Coal Board medicals
- injury management and prevention
- onsite medical services
- worksite assessments and job dictionaries
- medical expert services
- vaccination programs including workplace flu vaccinations
- health surveillance
- health and wellness programs
Jobfit is a subsidiary of Fullerton Healthcare Group, a leading provider of corporate healthcare solutions in Asia Pacific with more than 175 fully-owned clinics, 1,500 employees including more than 300 doctors, and 5 call centres across seven countries.