Jervis Bay Wild
Tourism - Huskisson, NSW
Jervis Bay Wild lcoated in Huskisson offers Cruises and eco tours, dolphin and whale watching, private charters, and a range of adventures for the whole family.
Jervis Bay Wild open every day with its 5 vessels luxurious fleet located in South Coast.
Jervis Bay Wild is known by its beautiful environment and amazing wildlife including dolphins, whales that migrate here during May until November, Seabirds and penguins. We also pride ourselves by having clear water and being rich in Australian History.
We are focused on maintaining the tourism and having the most friendly, hospitable and knowledgeable guides and staffs.
Jervis Bay Wild run a number of Eco tours consisting of:
• All year round - Dolphin
• Mid-May to mid-November - Whale
• Mid-November to mid-May - Summer
• Mid-November to mid-May - Boom Netting
• December to April - Twilight
• Dependent on wind and sea conditions - Seal Colony
• To suit any occasion - Private Charters