Hotels - Melbourne, VIC
JASPER HOTEL OFFERS A SELECTION OF ROOMS AND SUITES OVER EIGHT LEVELS. EACH WITH IMPRESSIVE CITY OR MARKET VIEWS. EACH FLOOR IS ACCESSIBLE ONLY BY SECURE KEY AND THE ENTIRE HOTEL IS NON-SMOKING.
ABOUT JASPER HOTEL
The city’s most vibrant boutique hotel located in the CBD within metres of Queen Victoria Markets. Superbly positioned on Elizabeth Street, Jasper Hotel has all of the city's transport, shopping, sporting and cultural facilities on its doorstep. It is also in close proximity to other important landmarks including Royal Children’s and the Women’s hospitals, Melbourne University and RMIT. We offer contemporary 4 star accommodation designed for the business and leisure traveller.
Jasper Hotel reflects the distinctive characteristics of Melbourne with focus on colour and design. We have 90 beautifully appointed rooms and suites, contemporary dining options in Jasper Kitchen and extensive conference and meeting facilities.
Jasper Hotel was the former home of YWCA Victoria and formerly known as Hotel Y, Jasper Hotel was launched in 2007.
With a selection of rooms and suites located over the eight distinctively colourful levels, each with impressive city or Queen Victoria market views. The neutral tones, soft lighting and warm coloured furnishings provide a tranquil atmosphere.
* Access to internal courtyard on Level 2
* Full mini bar replenished daily
* LCD television with selected Foxtel
* In room direct dial telephone
* Individual temperature controlled air conditioning
* Free Wireless internet
* Clock radio
* iPhone docking station in Executive rooms
* Block-out blinds
* Iron and ironing board
* Tea, coffee and hot chocolate making facilities
* Mini bar
* Minibar refrigerator
* Hair dryer
* Key card entry, exclusive floor access, view hole
* Valet dry cleaning service
* Limited service in room dining
* Daily room servicing (excluding public holidays)