Ingleburn RSL Club Ltd
Local Clubs - Ingleburn, NSW
Ingleburn RSL Sub Branch is located at Ingleburn and high quality facilities, competitive prices and a standard of service they deserve.
The Ingleburn RSL Sub branch was formed in 1926, and currently enjoys a membership of 371 Ordinary Members, 5 Life Members, 5 Life Subscribers and 1 Associate Members. A total membership of 382.
Ingleburn is a chartered sub branch of the Returned and Services League of Australia, New South Wales Branch. We are part of the 387 Sub branches with a membership totalling 47,000 that make up the New South Wales Branch.
The catalyst for the formation of the Ingleburn RSL Sub branch was in 1925, when the then Ingleburn Council took over 10 acres of land and with the help of the community which included many ex servicemen, developed it into Ingleburn Park.
The following year, 1926, the Park was officially opened and all ex-servicemen were invited. At this time most of them were members of Liverpool RSL Sub branch. At the opening 3 ex-servicemen , Archie Graham, Billy Hilder and Harry Mayne, suggested the forming of a Sub branch at Ingleburn, all present agreed and a meeting was called to elect office bearers and establish number of those willing to join.