Electrical Contractors - Yamba, NSW
GZED Electrical employs a qualified group of electricians who provide solutions from small maintenance jobs to larger construction projects. Accredited Energy Efficient solutions.
We are an electrical contracting company based in the Lower Clarence area of Maclean and Yamba. GZED Electrical is a family owned and operated business that has been servicing the Clarence Valley for over 20 years. Greg Zietsch owner/ proprietor started his Electrical Apprenticeship in Grafton in 1980, he went on to successfully complete his qualifications whilst in Yamba in 1984. Greg continued to work in the industry through the heyday of extensive residential growth within the Lower Clarence area.
Greg headed overseas in 1989 for a few years; this enabled him to gain valuable knowledge within the trade on a international scale. Upon his return to Australia in 1991 Greg Zietsch Electrical and Data was established to service the electrical needs of the Lower Clarence residents.
Depending on your electrical requirements our team can provide the answers, as well as the assistance and support to help you or your business achieve the desired outcomes.
Services provided to many of our clients include:
* All general Lighting & power requirements for residential and commercial buildings
* Routine maintenance of essential services
* Level 2 Accredited Service Provider for disconnection, reconnection and metering
* Communications systems and devices
* Solar installation
* Exit and emergency lighting
* Test & Tagging of Electrical Equipment
* Lamp replacements & inspections
* Energy efficient advice and management
* RCD testing
* Emergency power supplies
* Switchboard/Power pole installation and maintenance
* Distribution Board maintenance
* C-Bus, Lighting control maintenance
* Integrated systems