RSL Clubs - Hillcrest, QLD
Greenbank RSL offers dynamic gaming areas, world class live entertainment, exhilarating membership draws, exciting raffles, spectacular gaming promotions and more.
Greenbank RSL Services Club Inc (Greenbank RSL) has been developed from a compact brick clubhouse in 1991 to one of Queensland’s leading Club, voted 2007 QUEENSLAND CLUB OF THE YEAR!
The foundation of Greenbank RSL was its commitment to returned serviceman and women. Greenbank RSL and its closely affiliated Sub Branch provide an extensive range of services to its returned and ex-service men and women and their families. With two dedicated Welfare Officers, services provided include hospital visits, assistance with disabilities, pension advisory services, assistance with funeral arrangements and home maintenance.
Greenbank RSL is the recognised leader in the Queensland Club Industry. The Club has been awarded the major award in each category by Clubs Queensland and in 2001 was inducted into the Hall of Fame. In 2010 the Club was also inducted into the Quest Newspaper Gold Hall of Fame.
Greenbank RSL offers some of Brisbane’s most cosmopolitan dining. Greenbank RSL boasts restaurants and a café offering an incredible variety of cuisines and atmospheres. From fresh seafood and alfresco dining to a la carte dining, there is a wide variety under one roof.
Greenbank RSL was the first Club in Queensland to:
• Actively adopt and implement a Responsible Service of Gaming policy,
• Initiate and manage a Funds Management Program,
• Establish a Corporate Liquor business unit,
• Undertake an aggressive Smoking Management Strategy,
• Provide assistance to community groups accessing the Community Benefits fund,
• Devise a school based traineeship program,
• Introduce a Seniors Club to provide a social environment for our Senior Citizens,
• Establish an annual overseas scholarship program also known as Staff Bursary.