Family Lawyers - Sydney, NSW
Goldbergs Lawyers is located in Sydney and provide a full range of legal services including administrative law, civil litigation, common law and negligence, family law, and more.
In 1965 Grahame Goldberg established the firm of Grahame Goldberg & Co with offices in Sydney and Mittagong. This firm ultimately became known as Goldbergs.
With attention to detail and service, the practice flourished and diversified with recognised expertise in conveyancing and land law, commercial law (including the sale and purchase of businesses), wills and estates, criminal law and insurance litigation. As the practice grew it attracted clients ranging from private individuals to government authorities and major corporations including banks and insurance companies.
Goldbergs Lawyers Services Offered:
• Administrative Law
• Aviation licensing related matters
• Building and Construction Law
• Civil Litigation
• Commercial Law/Business Law
• Conveyancing and Property Law including Strata Law
• Common Law and Negligence
• Criminal Law
• Debt Recovery
• Elder Law including Retirement Village and Aged Care contracts
• Employment Law
• Estate Planning
• Family Law
• Franchises and Franchising Issues
• Industrial Law
• Industrial Accidents and WorkCover Prosecutions
• Insurance Law
• Landlord and Tennant
• Local Government and Planning Law
• Sale and Purchase of Businesses
• Tax – Property taxes as they affect individuals and small to medium-sized enterprises
• Trade Practices
• Wills, Estate and Probate Law
Feel free to contact Goldbergs Lawyers for consultation and advice.