Local Clubs - Galston, NSW
The Galston Club is a great venue for meeting with friends and family to celebrate those special occassions.A covered play area is available for children up to 12 years of age.
The Club was officially opened 16th March 1968 and is built on the site of the Galston Union Church Hall (some of the original building was incorporated into the club) and since our refurbishment in December 1999 has built up a reputation for good food, good service and good times.
Sit back, relax and enjoy all Galston Club has to offer:
- alfresco dining (Mon-Sun 12.00 to 3.00pm & 6.00 to 9.00pm)
- our great atmosphere
- excellent service from our fabulous staff
- courtesy bus (available Wednesdays, Fridays & Saturdays from 5.00pm)
• Regular Activities Each Week include;
Monday - Steak Night - $14 Rump Steak
• Tuesday - Pasta Night - $12
• Wednesday - Bingo, NPL Poker Tournament, Badge Draw, Raffle, Kids eat Free
• Thursday - Snitzel Night $14 and Pool Comp
• Friday - Badge Draw, Raffle and Galston Poker Tournament