Homeware and Appliances - North Willoughby, NSW
We offer an classic scope of French Furniture, Provincial Furniture including Louis XV style furniture, hand crafted in solid oak, walnut, & hand painted to suit an assortment of interior styles.
All our French furniture, French provincial furniture style is made of solid oak, walnut or cherrywood using traditional technique, hand crafted with 19th century standard quality. They are carefully hand crafted and finished as same way of antique French furniture and antique French provincial furniture. They are as good as antique French furniture or antique French provincial furniture and will last several hundreds years as antique French furniture or antique French provincial do in normal environment.
Wood is a natural product and responds to changes in the environment.
All woods expand and contract as the moisture content in the air fluctuates. They are also sensitive to changes in temperature and light.
It is this animate quality of wood that gives timber furniture its great appeal. It is also the reason why you need to take special care of it.
By observing the simple guidelines listed below you will enhance the beauty and extend the life of your furniture.
• keep humidity levels as constant as possible and in very dry conditions place a bowl of water in the room
• avoid placing furniture in direct sunlight or close to heat sources such as gas and electric heaters or air conditioning outlets
• remove spills immediately by blotting (not rubbing) with a soft dry cloth
• don’t place hot objects directly onto the furniture
• wax 2/3 times a year using a natural beeswax (not a silicon)
Some of our products include, but not limited to:
• Decorative Items