Equity Development Management
Building Services - Woolloomooloo, NSW
Equity Development Management was formed in 2001 and has grown to be a leading property development and project management consultancy.
The management team has experience working within some of Australia's largest companies, including Leighton Holdings and Lend Lease, and have brought this wide spectrum of construction and development experience to Equity Development Management.
The consultancy builds teams of skilled consultants and individuals to manage the challenges of a wide range of projects across all property sectors including commercial, industrial, retail, residential, land subdivision and large scale mixed use developments.
Particular disciplines of expertise include:
• Preliminary property / project assessments to assist in evaluating the feasibility of a project or potential acquisition.
• Preparation and analysis of financial models, project cashflows and feasibility studies.
• Preparation of tender documentation and negotiation of construction contracts.
• Sourcing, appointment, management and administration of project consultants and design teams.
• Creation of detailed project briefs addressing the requirements of all project stakeholders.
• Preparation of applications to and co-ordination with local Councils, public authorities and other government agencies.
• Construction contract administration, including management of contractors and other specialist consultants through to project completion.
• Development and implementation of property marketing campaigns.
• Negotiation and documentation of sale and purchase contracts.
• General property advisory.
Equity Development Management also holds cover for Professional Indemnity, Public Liability and necessary statutory insurances.