Solicitors - The Junction, NSW
Elsworthy Solicitors combine superior customer service with over 30 years of legal experience to provide you with the best result in your legal matter.
Elsworthy Solicitors is a boutique law firm located in the heart of cosmopolitan epicentre, The Junction. We have a longstanding reputation for great service paired with consistently superior legal results for our clients.
Members of our staff have up to 30 years of experience in practising law and working in legal offices, which means each person brings an experienced and knowledgeable approach to their matters.
Elsworthy Solicitors is a general practice law firm, which means there is a strong focus on the needs of individual clients and their businesses. We successfully manage client files, and interact with clients, solicitors and barristers in relation to the following areas of law:
- Business law including business sale and purchase transactions
- Business structures and asset protection
- Unit trusts and discretionary trusts
- Self Managed Superannuation Funds, including establishment, compliance and property purchases
- Purchase and supply contracts for goods and/or services
- Commercial contract drafting, advice and negotiation
- Finance and security documentation
- Dispute resolution including negotiation, mediation, conciliation, arbitration and commercial proceedings in the Supreme Court of NSW, District and Local Courts and the NSW Civil and Administrative Tribunal
- Property law including residential and commercial property sale and purchase conveyancing
- Commercial and retail leases
- Property development and planning
- Estate planning including wills, testamentary trusts, life interest trusts, enduring powers of attorney, and appointments of enduring guardians
- Deceased estates including applications for probate and letters of administration, and estate administration
- Supreme Court of NSW disputes involving deceased estates, including contested wills and family provision claims
- Building and construction law, contracts and disputes
- Family law property settlements
- Criminal law