Desane Group Holdings Ltd
Real Estate Agents - Rozelle, NSW
We are significant Sydney based property investor and property management group listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX Code: DGH)
Desane Group Holdings Ltd (Desane) is a significant Sydney based property investor and property management group listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX Code: DGH) specialising in:
Property Project Management
Desane owns $54.5 million of properties and other assets and manages an additional $4.6 million of industrial properties, through joint venture agreements, in the Sydney Metropolitan Area.
The Company’s medium term objective is to continue to increase its property investment holdings.
Over the years, Desane has achieved a consistent level of earnings and asset growth. The Group is well placed to maintain its growth over the medium to long term.
The Desane “way” may be summarised as follows:
1. Acquire and retain properties located in high value, high growth districts, particularly those within ten kilometres of the Sydney CBD.
2. Finance the acquisitions with a conservative philosophy, with borrowings not exceeding 50% of property value.
3. Desane is a patient buyer in its specialized area, concentrating on maximizing value in a small high quality portfolio as a preferred strategy to low profit high risk volume trading.
4. Desane has sought and obtained a high quality tenancy portfolio that comprises well-established companies with whom the Company’s senior management has built a strong relationship.
5. Desane specialises in acquiring commercial and industrial properties ranging from $5 million to $15 million. The value and size of properties sought by Desane rules out many of the smaller and larger competitors.
6. All of Desane’s senior management team take an active role in sharing all aspects of the Company’s business, thereby keeping operating costs low.
Before listing on the Australian Securities Exchange in 1987, Desane Group Holdings Limited acquired a number of commercial and industrial properties and a construction business. Subsequent to the acquisition, Desane Group Holdings was listed on the Australian Securities Exchange.
Since listing on the Australian Securities Exchange, Desane has undertaken a number of commercial and industrial redevelopment projects throughout the Sydney metropolitan area. It was not until 1997 that Desane was able to commence its property accumulation program, which has resulted in the Company currently owning and managing more than $45 million of commercial and industrial property.