Cozco Electrical Contractors
Electrical Contractors - Karratha, WA
Our electricians are focused on providing the very best standards of electrical work across a wide range of industries in the Karratha area – all supported by great customer service.
Cozco Electrical Contractors are based in Karratha and service the Pilbara region.
Whether you are in the commercial, industrial, marine or mining industry, or a family looking for domestic electrical installation, service or repair, Cozco are here to help.
Our reputation as electrical contractors in Karratha has been built on reliability and commitment to excellence in every aspect of our business.
We provide high quality installation or repair work to ensure your electrical system is safe and at optimum performance.
Our experienced electricians are fully qualified and licensed to provide guaranteed workmanship, all underpinned by great advice.
Our commercial services include:
• Electrical fit-outs for shops, restaurants, schools and offices
• Electrical installation—lighting, power points, switchboards, TV and display
• Electrical maintenance including lighting and emergency lighting
• Electrical Test & Tag
• Switchboard maintenance and replacement
• Real-estate work, including homes west, government & regional housing.
A brief summary of our domestic electrical work:
• General electrical work
• Additional power points
• Kitchen and other appliances
• New building and renovations
• Electrical Repairs
• Pre purchase inspections
• Swimming poolsLighting and fans
• Switchboard upgrades and rewiring
• Smoke alarm(s)
• Annual RCD & smoke alarm compliance checks
Our marine electrical services include:
• Onshore/offshore vessels electrical services
• Utility vesselsCrew transfer vessels
• Dive support vessels
• Accommodation vesselsLanding craft
• Multi catSplit hopper barge
• Landing barges Pontoon barges
• Flat top barges
• Dumb barges
• Work barges
mining & industrial electrical services:
• Fuel tank fixing
• Underground tanks
• Generator repairs
• Roller doors
PROPERTY MANAGEMENT, SPLIT SYSTEM AIR-CONDITIONING and TEST& TAG