Cobb & Co Cottages
Bed And Breakfast - Penola, SA
Self Contained Bed and Breakfast Accommodation
in Historic Penola, South Australia.
Adjacent to the Coonawarra wine region.
A mere 5 minute drive to the world renowned Coonawarra wine region, and a half hour to either Mount Gambiers' Blue Lake, Bool Lagoon wetlands, or the world heritage listed Naracoorte caves, these cottages are ideally situated as a base to explore the South East.
Opposite the Mary McKillop schoolhouse, adjacent to a restaurant, near Petticoat Lane, and a two minute walk to the town centre, makes exploring historic Penola a joy.
These cottages are a clever blend of history and state of the art luxury.
Features include :
• Superb Bathroom with 2 person Spa.
• 2 Bedrooms, 1 with Queen sized bed, the other with 2 singles.
• Spacious living area with colour TV, DVD, and R/C air conditioning.
• Antique furnishings.
• BBQ facilities.
• Full breakfast provisions.
• All linen supplied.
• Cots and highchairs available.
• BedRoom.jpg (20406 bytes)
• All modern kitchen facilities, including microwave oven.
• Laundry facilities.
• Undercover parking.
• Wheelchair access to cottage 3.